- Organization chart of the Agency for Statistics of BiH
- Rules on the internal organization of the Agency for Statistics of BiH*
- Tabular overview of workplaces in the Agency for Statistics of BiH*
The mission of the Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina is to provide reliable, high-quality, understandable, timely and internationally comparable statistical data that meet the needs of decision-makers, researchers and other domestic and foreign users and reflect the state and changes in the economic, demographic and social area, area of the environment and natural resources. The collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of statistical data is performed on the basis of statistical standards and modern technology, with the protection of statistical confidentiality, optimal use of resources and a reasonable burden on data providers.
The Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina by strengthening its professional and infrastructure capacities and by adopting and applying the best statistical practice will achieve full compliance with international statistical standards and principles of the European Statistics Code of Practice, respecting fundamental values such as expertise, independence, impartiality and openness. Relevant and high-quality statistics are provided to users on equal terms, and the load on data providers is at a reasonable level and proportionate to the needs of users.
The values of the Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina are: professional independence, objectivity, customer-oriented, commitment to quality, statistical confidentiality, teamwork and continuous training of employees.
Values are key drivers that have a lasting impact and serve to the implementation of the mission. The mutual trust of all participants in this process (data users, data providers and statistics producers) is extremely important and necessary. The independence of institutions and the profession is a guarantee of maintaining confidence in the statistical system. Knowledge, experience, teamwork, respect for privacy, quality and accessibility to customers are values that significantly affect customer and employee satisfaction. Professional independence must be strengthened by continuous training of employees.
- Creating preconditions for the further dynamic development of official statistics in BiH;
- Promoting the role and importance of official statistics in society, which will initiate its wider public use;
- Directing the development of official statistics towards harmonizing standards, classifications, methodologies and statistical practices with international standards;
- Increasing comparability of BiH statistics with statistics of other countries and statistics of international organizations;
- Creating a basis for obtaining the most significant statistical indicators.
- Improvement of the efficiency of BiH statistics;
- Strengthening of recognition and confidence in official statistics;
- Promotion of wider use of statistical data among users;
- Production of quality and user-friendly statistics;
- Process and task optimization in the statistical production process.
* Available only in local languages